We are in need of volunteers for our committees, which aid in the organization and facilitation of our programs and behind-the-scenes responsibilities.
- The Finance Committee is responsible for ensuring the corporate finances are being utilized, recorded, and reported effectively, efficiently, and according to regulations.
- The Program Development Committee is responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating our programs, including Getting Ahead, Staying Ahead, Bridges out of Poverty, and the Housing Help Program.
- The Summer Enrichment Program Committee is responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating our Summer Enrichment Program.
- The Outreach Committee is responsible for planning events and promoting our programs within the community, including opportunities for speaking, fundraising, and marketing.
- The Development and Recruitment Committee is responsible for forming and maintaining lists of potential board members as well as helping to ensure the board remains effective. It also coordinates and tracks volunteers and volunteer activities.
Volunteers must pass a background check and sign a confidentiality agreement (other documentation may be required, depending on committee). If you are interested in learning more or joining one of these committees, please contact us today!